Saturday, October 26, 2019

Kicking Open The Door

Hi all,

Kicking open the time machine door, what do you think of when I mention Lucille Ball and the "Long, Long Trailer?" It was a hilarious movie from 1954. The trailer used was a 36' Redman New Moon model, not much different than the "Spartan Mansion" in my image.

Rather than a written ramble about the small details of each. I encourage my readers to take a moment to study this image close-up to capture the full effect how life was lived on the road back in the day. Can you imagine looking at this each day and wondering the life it has lived and why, need I say, are the classic flamingos there?

This is a 16"x 24" print infused onto metal, framed in a custom wood frame made of honest reclaimed  barn wood. It's signed, wired. and ready to hang and be enjoyed! The price of $450 includes shipping within the US.






No comments:

Post a Comment