Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Seeing is believing"





As a small kid I would sit in my room at night, listen to the radio and build "Hot Rod" models getting more Testor's Cement on my fingers than on the parts I was trying to fit together...but not this guy.

Keith Nelson, a Past President of SDR '85, now living in Arizona and a fellow "blog" follower shot this to me.

These photos are of what started out as an exercise in model building and photography, and became passion for Michael Paul Smith.

You really need to check these photos out to believe it. It's truly amazing and is like stepping back into a simpler time. As you look through his photos you will agree...it's unbelievable!!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I have gotten a bunch of email comments about this guys work...everyone is astounded.
    John

    ReplyDelete