Monday, October 21, 2019

Saturday Rocked...

Hi all,

Just a short recap on the Porsche Club/San Diego Region "Pop-up" show.

It's always fun to do one of these, especially if its with friends in attendance. This past Saturday rocked, so a big "Thank You" to all that came out visiting my booth! It also goes without saying, a special "Thank You" to those of you that found a cool piece of art to take home, like the limited edition, "Revs-Up!" Thank You!

I believe this will be my last show of the year, giving me some time to get out and capture some images. So, stay tuned for more to come next year, starting off with the L.A. Lit Meet where I'll have two tables with some new images.

PS. As always, a big "Thank You" to my wife, Monique who many of you have met or know and is always by my side helping me with these shows!

John




No comments:

Post a Comment