Friday, June 8, 2018

A Very Cool Show


Talk about an exciting show...did I tell you I've been selected as one of 120 artist to show my photography in the Laguna Beach Art-A-Fair this summer? I'm jazzed, and to add to the excitement, my wife Monique has also been selected to show her oil paintings. It will be an exciting, and exhausting show this summer. We'll be driving up a minimum of once a week for two months to work the show. Adding to that, I have my photography in the Laguna Beach "Gallery of Speed" and I'll be showing at "Automoblia Monterey" Embassy Suites during "Car Week". So as you can imagine, I've been burning my fingers up on the computer working on new images to show.

BTW. if you want free passes for two to the Art-A-Fair, email me your address and I'll get them in the mail to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment