Friday, June 15, 2018

Route 66 is Calling

I remember walking home from school as a kid, it was on warm Friday afternoons. Summer was knocking on the door and the thought of my parents taking me on a vacation road trip seemed to be calling. This made it even more important to tune into one of my favorite Friday evening TV programs, "Route 66." Oh, that Corvette that they drove back then, scouring the country, what a sexy car. Even today when I see a classic one, I remember the feelings of unknown adventure I had as a youngster. And yes, the thing that always stands out is the totally space age coves running down the sides saying, "I'm fast and sexy."

This is one of my new images, it can be printed on metal in a custom barn-wood frame. Available in different sizes to your liking, or ordered on photo paper ready to frame off my site. Email me!




No comments:

Post a Comment