Friday, November 11, 2016

"Cars Yeah" Interview...

American born, a long ago curious kid with camera, and past part time automotive blogger, now sharp shooter with camera in hand, makes good doing interview...


That's right, you can learn a little more about me and how I got my start in photography by clicking on the link of a pod-cast that I had the pleasure of being asked to do by Mark Greene. Mark has a web based company called "Cars Yeah," and has interviewed many, many people involved in the automotive industry. Those interviewed have been race car drivers, team owners, artists, automotive designers, photographers, and more. Speaking of that, by now you know I like to make automotive fine art images that people can hang on their walls, so without further ado, the link is below. It's about a half hour long, so sit back and relax.

The place to click: "Cars Yeah"

No comments:

Post a Comment