Friday, October 14, 2016

Goblins and Ghouls...

The warm afternoon breeze is flowing through the room as I type, reminding me of the dog days of summer, and with it a smile comes to my face. Halloween is on its way. These thoughts bring me to my post today, about the San Diego Art Institute sending out a call for seasonal art.

Well, of course I had to come up with an image to enter. "Claw Boy" is proud to announce he was juried in to the show. Here's the link for info to the month long exhibition "The Dead Are Not Quiet" a group exhibition of macabre art in Balboa Park. If you're in the area, stop by and pass a little love onto him. If you want him for your own, he's available and looking for a loving home...





The image is 12"x 12" and matted, with a black museum frame to 16"x 16", ready to hang and enjoy.

You may purchase it here and have it shipped to your door, or if you're in San Diego, pick it up at my studio on 30th Street, and I will refund the shipping. $150 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment