Friday, August 14, 2020

The Aftermath....

 Hi all,

Hope all of you are staying safe, I think I've become a Netflix stock holder by now, as well as put on a few lbs. All of that gets me thinking about getting out and moving around at my next show. At this point, it's "ArtWalk Little Italy" in San Diego, November 7 - 8, 2020. Fingers crossed it won't get canceled. I'll keep you up to date on that. Now onto the "Aftermath."

The aftermath of "Christmas in August" was great! I just want to say "Thank you" to many of you that ordered. I never really know what's going to happen when I do a blog post...so I just wait and wonder when I hit the button to send it out. But, you came through.

If you missed the last post about "Christmas in August," here's the deal. Guess what I have for you using many of my original photographs printed on, "Framed art canvas, Tote Bags to carry your stuff, Cotton T-Shirts in multiple cool colors, Pillows for your special hang out place, Coffee Mugs for that cup of Joe, Face Masks for you and yours to keep you safe and show your pride, and Phone Cases!"


You'll also see some of my wife's awesome art on the site because we've teamed up together! Yep, something for everyone in the family, at killer prices. The image below is just a sneak peak of some of the items. Check this out: https://monique-straub-studio.myshopify.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment