Sunday, August 23, 2020

Dog Days...

Hi all,

Hope you're staying safe as we enter the "Dog Days" of summer. The definition: The hot, sultry days of summer. They were historically the period following the rising of the star system Sirius, which Hellenistic astrology connected it with heat, drought, sudden thunderstorms, fever, and mad dogs.

Speaking about dogs, the image below is from Rick and Lois and their little, Putter. They're two of my awesome collectors!  Rick emailed me and asked if I could print an image of their beautiful car being built at the Porsche factory and produce it just like my "Limited Edition" prints on metal. I said sure. The trick is, the image was only a low res file. To print it the sizes they were looking for took some work in Photoshop to upside and then clean it up all the unwanted pixels. After it was shipped out to them, they sent me this cool image of the print.

PS. It doesn't look like Putter is too mad, but rather pretty content!

Thanks, guys!

John



No comments:

Post a Comment