Thursday, July 2, 2020

Need Some Car Art?

Hi all,

Need some art for your walls? Need to create the ultimate refuge to hang out? Let's make your office, cave room, or car space a little more custom and leave the chaos of the outside behind. How about a "Limited Edition" print on metal? Meet "Henry" the classic Ford image.

This is a 16"x 24" print infused into metal with my custom brushed 20"x 28" backing. It signed, wired, and easy to hang. All it takes is a 25lb picture hanger nailed into you wall. I have it printed and ready to go, so I can get it out to you ASAP. Start July off right by adding to your collection!

Priced at $595 including shipping in the US.





2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mr. John.
    Quite frankly, I'm broke but I like downloading your images because they're rough, American, and beautiful. Just what we needed this year on the 4th... Can't wait to meet you at Laguna.

    Sincerely,
    An Americana Admirer (also an admirer of gorgeous, old, heavy-metal cars)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! This year because of Covid-19 I will not be showing this year. But, 2021 for sure! Come and say hi!
      John

      Delete