Friday, June 22, 2018

A Deal Too Good to Pass Up

Garage Style Magazine, a magazine that knocks it out of the park when it comes to feature cars, art, car event coverage, garage's and garage collections, is very cool indeed! I've mentioned it in the past because they have featured some of my art, but here's the deal of the Century. Because of a new relationship with GSM, I've worked out a deal for all my friends and email followers to be eligible for a special discount subscription! I hope you take advantage of it, it's normally priced at one year for $20. Listen to this, you can get a two-year subscription for the same $20!( US Residents Only)  It's like one year for free! How can you say no!

Here's how to get the deal, click this link: https://garagestylemagazine.com/subscribe or call this number, 1-888-881-5861 and use the promotional code "Straub", click "Subscribe Now" then click the box for two years and enter the promotional code to get your discounted subscription going! Like I said, $20 for two years, this is too good to pass up! Did I mention, you'll love it?
You will!

PS: You know how all this computer stuff works, if you have a problem, contact me!

 Also, you can forward this post to your friends to hook them up on the deal!



No comments:

Post a Comment