Thursday, January 5, 2017

"Four Cam" - Memories in your Hand

I had an urge to go photograph, but the weather wasn't cooperating. It was rather rainy and windy out at the time. So, I decided I needed to stop by a friends race shop, to check out what was on the burner. There it was, sitting in the corner half covered with a tarp, a "Four Cam." I blew the dust away and pulled back the cover. My first impression was the age old texture that was looking at me, not the milled out new stuff you see today. On closer inspection the time required to safety wire, as to say, "you'll finish the race," but then it sank in...how many races had this seen? A lifetime, I'm sure since the day it left the factory. If one could only hold those memories in your hand...

The image on top can be printed on aluminum as a double float. The same as the two images on the bottom example. The image sizes available are 16 x 24 and 24 x 36. Also the double float of custom aluminum adds 4" to those dimensions. They come signed and numbered with hangers on the back ready to be put up and enjoyed. I'm starting off the New Year with a special sale price on both sizes of this image. $995.00 for the 24 x 36 and $695.00 for the 16 x 24, including shipping in the US.


Metal Float Print


No comments:

Post a Comment