Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Time to Move On

2020 to 2021, it's time to move on! I'm sure we'll all agree, it's time...

I would like to say your support this past year is really appreciated. With all my shows canceled, many of you were on my website and ordered photo paper prints, others ordered the custom limited edition metal prints, and still others ordered "Print on demand produces" like shirts, mask, phone cases, and canvas prints. Thank You!

I don't say this lightly, I couldn't make this crazy photography journey of cars and art without your support.

Here is to the best New Year yet! May it bring you all the happiness you deserve! I hope to see you at a show this coming year or at where my art is represented, Forest and Ocean Gallery in Laguna, or Veloce Motors The Vault Miramar in San Diego. Keep the Faith, my friends!

John

JohnStraubImageWorks.com

monique-straub-studio.myshopify.com




No comments:

Post a Comment