Friday, July 31, 2020

Moving on with Change...

Hi all,

Part of being happy is coming to grips with change. Today is not like yesterday and the way things are changing day to day, tomorrow will be unlike today. For me, I have no shows scheduled, which is totally new terrain for me. Thank goodness I've had a strong on-line presents with Facebook and Instagram way before all this happened. I was kinda steering it that way which leads me to this deal.

I've decided to put some of my most popular prints on my "Hot Buys" gallery on my website. The classic steering wheels. You can feel the power, beauty, speed, color and movement in them. Take some time and check them out. This gallery offers 20% listed prices when go to check out and use the code."Hot Buys."

Find something you like!  https://www.johnstraubimageworks.com/p175506786


No comments:

Post a Comment