Saturday, June 6, 2020

Time For A Drive Yet?

Has the pandemic kept you off the road up until now? It has me, but now it appears things are opening up. Maybe if I'm lucky, I may get out to do some shooting in the near future. In the mean time, I've been offering more on line because all the shows that I normally do have either been postponed or canceled until 2021. Boy, what a year...

Here are two custom barn wood framed archival prints. The prints are 8"x 12" matted with white, framed, signed, wired, ready to hang and enjoy. The one on the left is, "Filler Up" and the one on the right is called, "Henry." You can order them separably or booth. Each is $125 including shipping hear in the US. Isn't it time to one of my prints on your wall?


Framed Prints


"Filler Up"


"Henry"

No comments:

Post a Comment