Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Time For a Sale

Hi all,
As many of you know, these are interesting times. Thought I would let you know how Covid-19 is impacting my business. Normally this time of year, I'm gearing up for shows, and enjoying interacting with many of you in person, however shows are dropping left and right. What to do? I thought I would spread some love today. If you don't know, I normally sale on line, and to boost this I'm offering a 10% discounts on all photo paper orders over $50. How's that sound? All the galleries on my site are available for the discount, except: New Releases and Cell Phone Cases.   The "Code" available to use in checkout through March 31 is: Thankyou2020. 

Here is my photo site: JohnStraubImageWorks.com

Some examples of prints.






No comments:

Post a Comment