Friday, February 21, 2020

Commission Images

Hi all, well I've been busy working on some commission images for clients. This, one of them. Bill, had seen one of my automotive framed images at the "Laguna Art-A-Fair" last year and decided to add it to his collection. Well, not to make a short story long, but Bill had this cell phone photo that he had taken of one of his cars and wanted to know if I could work some magic. The challenge, clean it up and make it printable just like the one he had purchased from me. I'm always open to a challenge, and said, send it to me.

Well, here's the before and after. Taking unwanted reflections out, a licence plate off, adding blue sky, making the the image including the car pop more, bringing out the "Carrera Scrip" and increasing the resolution. He'll now be adding another 16"x 24" this to his collection. So if you have a photo of your car and you would like to have it infused onto metal, let me know. I'll say yep, I can do something with it or no not really. But, it's always worth a try.




No comments:

Post a Comment