Thursday, January 9, 2020

"Canned Casa"

I'm excited to announce the release of my newest print, "Canned Casa."

This is one of my images that I started several months ago. As things go, other things always come into play, like finding the right background, the right sky, and the time to put it all together along with going through back surgery. This is one of those images that I think does what all art should; they affect how the viewer see things. Your mind will fill in the gaps. What do you think?

The print infused onto gloss metal comes custom framed in a "Barnwwood " frame. Offered in two sizes, hand-numbered, signed, and wired ready to hang and enjoy. Size one is a 16"x 24" and size two is a 24"x 36."

The introductory prices in include shipping here in the US. Can I ship one to you?

16"x 24", $450
24"x 36", $750

"Canned Casa"








No comments:

Post a Comment