Monday, February 18, 2019

Fluid and Sensual... Porsche

Fluid, sensual, elegant...the way a car should be driven at speed. All combined into hitting the apex of a corner and coming away knowing it was well done.

Sitting here thinking, I don't look at myself as a motorsports photographer, rather a fine art photographer, however I forgot how much fun it was to shoot cars on track. This shot was done for a relatively new cool Porsche repair facility in San Diego, called Vollig Autowerks. I believe they are thinking about using it to grace their shop. At the day of the shoot, there was more than a little wind blowing at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway, but glad to say it had little effect on this shot of a sweetheart Porsche Boxster nailing the sweet spot in the corner.

Just a reminder, I do commission automotive photography.


2 comments: