Saturday, January 19, 2019

Be Authentic

Some things are meant to shake all the coolness out of you. If you're like me while working on my car, you bend over to pick up a widget and your cell phone launches out of your shirt pocket and ricochets off your car landing on the floor. Sure enough, there's a dent in the corner of the phone. Does this sound familiar? It happens to all of us, so I decided to do something about it.

Outfit your cell phone with one of my custom phone cases printed with a multitude of my classic photographs. Your mobile is the coolest of electronic dapper duds and is your link to the outside world, save the dents and show it some appreciation, deck it out, and wow your buddies!

#BeAuthentic

PS. They're an incredible deal! Here's the Link:
 https://www.johnstraubimageworks.com/p166727666



Please forward this post to your buddies!



No comments:

Post a Comment