Friday, August 17, 2018

Automobilia Monterey

You can say you heard it first. No show for me in the Carmel Gallery this year during Monterey Car Week. I can hear you, "Say it's not true, John." Well this year spending a large amount of time doing the "Laguna Art-A-Fair" for the months of July and August, I thought it better that I concentrate on just one other show during that week in August. I'll be at "Automobilia Monterey" held at the Embassy Suites on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll have my "Limited Edition Double Floats" infused onto metal in a new larger booth, located just as you walk in the door to the show. So, here's your invite! If you're attending Car Week come by, say hi and check out some of my new images. Here's the info., open 10:00am to 6:00pm on Tuesday August 21st and Wednesday 22nd. Located just north of 68 off of US 1 in Seaside. Hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment