Thursday, May 24, 2018

Donohue's 917-30 Finds New Homes

It's not every week that I get to see the smiles of two friends and collectors,  when I deliver framed prints of Mark Donohue's Porsche 917-30 twin turbo. Indeed, a good week! Dave and Steve are both happy campers!



Now for some different news about a cool show I've been juried into. If you love all kinds of art and live in SoCal, you may have heard of the Laguna Beach Art Festivals, the Sawdust, the Festival of Arts, and the Art-A-Fair. They all run the months of July and August. I'll be showing in the Art-A-Fair this summer! But wait, that's not all........I can send you a special invitation to the "Premiere Night" at the Art-A-Fair plus a season pass for two. All you need to do is send me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you. Tell me you can't wait! I'll post more about this as we get closer. So for now, have fun and drive safe on this Holiday Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment