Thursday, December 21, 2017

It a great time of year!


It's that time of year that many of us say "Thank You" to the ones that are important to us. As a automotive art photographer with this blog, I'm well aware how busy our daily lives are and I would just like to say "Thank You" for staying in touch through my blog over the last 12 months. Many of you have reached out and purchased art pieces from me during that time and lots of you have stopped be a show and said hi. Again, if you only knew how grateful that makes me feel, you guys certainly do rock!

I have some very cool stuff coming up this next year that I'll be announcing here, so stay tuned! Until then, all of you have a safe and a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                          John

No comments:

Post a Comment