Wednesday, December 23, 2015

That Time of Year...


It's that time of year and I can hear you ask, "What are you thankful for this year, John?" Well, I'm thankful for, number one, my wife's and my health. It also goes without saying, with the volume of emails that all of us receive, I'm thankful for you taking the blog into your lives, I understand, that's a big get. As you probably have noticed, I have changed it over to more of a photography blog showcasing and selling my art. Oh yeah, there will still be some car stories and images, but you can also follow along on my adventures out shooting all types of images that will be used at shows including the Mission Federal Art Walk in April 2016.

So, to all of you, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and I hope you have a safe and very prosperous New Year!
             John

No comments:

Post a Comment