Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fords of Bonneville

Cars are not only works of art, they can become works of art!
"A very fascinating subject is the mass movement of anyone that wants to go fast heads to the Bonneville Salt Flats in Southern California. Particularly the folks that bring classic cars to the stark white dry lake bed. This painting is part of a series of pieces that I will do on the subject since the little deuce coupe is among my favorites...While I still have some unfinished work hanging in the studio I have to move forward on a couple of new pieces in order to be timely with a show that is coming up in June...This 1934 Ford Deuce Coupe will be one of those projects."-Bryan David Snuffer

"Love the contrast of this project between the chrome pieces of the car and the raw patina of the paint on the car. "-Bryan David Snuffer


"I love painting chrome and the simple reflections in this car are just right. Two days approximately in the production of this project. As you can see from earlier posts that it is often odd how things progress. I am an impatient person and I can't let the grass grow under my feet before I am moving along to the next painting."-Bryan David Snuffer


The Fords of Bonneville 18x24" acrylic on masonite.
Bryan is a super talented painter who loves painting cars, you can check out this piece and more of his work at, Bryan David Snuffer .

To share a comment, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment