Wednesday, April 28, 2021

It's Been Awhile For Some New Art

 Yes it has... It'd been awhile since I posted some new art.

With the continuing postponements of my shows planning to get the latest info out to you has been a challenge. For example in my last post I had mentioned the I would be doing the "Mission Federal ArtWalk" on April 24-25. That has now been pushed back till, October 2-3. However, this has not stopped in my from creating some news pieces.

The creation of every image production begins with a vision, and the conceptual feeling and emotion it brings about. Here's one of my new pieces that I will be first showing at "Automobilia Monterey" in August. However, with no shows before that, I'm offering the first print of this here in my email rather than holding off. It will be available in two sizes as "Artist Proof #1". Available as a 16"x 24" or a 24"x 36" both printed on gloss metal with a double float brushed metal backing framing the image. You'll love it! If you're interested in the A/P. please let me know.

It's the Porsche 908 that won the 1970 Targa Florio, driven be Jo Siffert and Brian Redman. It had a 2990 cc 8 cyl engine, developing 350 hp, and a top speed of 180. It weighed 1,100 lbs, an astonishing figure for a long distance racing car. In comparison the Porsche 917K weighed 1.900 lbs.

Stay safe my friends,

John 







No comments:

Post a Comment