Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Trust

Trust is a funny thing, it's very difficult to build and very easy to lose. 

To build it, one needs to have a consistent voice. In the art world it's the same. The quality of the prints, framing, and presentation. For me the back of the art piece needs to look just as good as the front even though no one is going to see it. I guess I'm overly obsessed about that, but that's the way I look at it. My name is on it, my stamp of approval to say and being true to my word. I'm going to give you the best I can to hang in your home, office, or garage. 

If you look at my website (JohnStraubImageWorks.com), I guarantee the finished print well look better than what you see. Speaking about that, I always tell my clients, if your ordering something from it, pick the "Metallic" print option. The response I invariably get, the print looks better than expected.

So, this bond of trust is something that I take very seriously.

To another subject, one of my clients called and wanted an image of his three cars and his new custom garage. I'm in the process of doing a 28"x 40" double float print on metal for him. It's still to be finished, but I can't wait to see his face when I deliver and hang it. 

Stay safe my friends and hopefully I'll have some news about upcoming shows in the near future.

John




No comments:

Post a Comment