Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Time For Some Thanks

I always try to look at things in a positive light. After all my art shows being cancelled this year, my on-line orders have never been stronger! So, I try to look at it as one of the best years of my life. As with you, we all faced challenge after challenge, we adapted, and we have overcome for the most part. 2020 has forced us to grow exponentially. I try not to take that for granted. One of the things Monique and I did this year was sale our house for 15 years and move to a new home. I now have a new work space that I love in our home to produce my art (See photo). So, Thanks to all of you that follow me here, your support is really appreciated! Again....THANK YOU!

I wish you all a very Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas! Please say safe, my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment