Thursday, November 19, 2020

Forest and Ocean Gallery

Hi all,

This has been a year like no other for us. If you may have noticed an increase in emails from me this year, you're right. With this covid thing going on and show after show getting canceled I needed to move to a more online presence. Luckily, I started building my online email list years ago. Thank goodness I've been able to survive the dark period, and with steadfast support of new/repeat collectors like you, move ahead. Thank you!

Those emails stopped going out last month. We've been moving from one house to another as well as doing a remodel on the new one at the same time. If you catch my drift it's been difficult to get emails out. Also, in my last post I mentioned I would have some exciting news coming up.

Well here's the news. I was invited to show my photography in the number one galley in Laguna Beach! It called the "Forest and Ocean Gallery." It's located at 480 Ocean Av, Laguna Beach, 1-949-371-3313. They're open during the week and closed on Mondays. Even though Laguna Beach has moved back into the purple color for restrictions on businesses, the art gallery is still able to stay open.

If you're in the area, be sure to stop by and check out my art! Why not get out and blow some dust off. I know you will love the 8 large prints on metal in person.

John

PS. Please forward this email onto your friends that may be interested! Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment