Thursday, April 23, 2020

Constructive Solitude

As we sit, it seems as though time has stood still. I hope this post finds you well and when you must go out, stay safe.

Despite the desire for all this to be in the rear view mirror, the reality is dependent upon a wide variety of factors. I'm still looking forward to showing at the "Laguna Art-A-Fair" in July/August and at "Automobilia Monterey" in August. However, just a few days ago I received notice the the "Pebble Beach Councour" was reset till next year. My guess is, "Automoblia" well follow now. So, at this point, I really don't know if those shows will happen or not, but I would still like to look forward and hope.

For me in daily life, Monique and I have been sheltering-in-place trying to do our part and help out. I also seem to be circling the refrigerator like a shark. How about you? The other night I did sneak out and get some shots of a lonely gas station at a late hour. That's a story all in itself when the law
showed up with blue and yellow lights flashing and asking me what I was up to. My reply, "Just being constructive and getting some art shots with no cars around." It was all good, they just looked at me like I have lost a isolation marbles.

Stay safe all...


No comments:

Post a Comment