Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Nightwatch...

Hi all,

I'm excited to announce the release of my newest image, "Nightwatch."

This is one of those images I started in my booth last summer at the "Laguna Art-A-Fair". See, when I do these shows, I'm the only one manning my space, and interacting with patrons during the day. I sit there in my chair working with Photoshop on my computer, and it's, work, talk, work, talk, and sale a print or two. The hours whizz by, but sometimes I don't get too far on the image, so this one was just finished in my studio in the last few days.

Offered in different sizes on my website as photo paper prints, or you can have the first pint, infused onto metal as a 16"x 24" hand signed and framed in a barn wood frame, for $450 including the shipping. If you would like to get the first one you can order it here.





No comments:

Post a Comment