Wednesday, December 18, 2019

No kidnapping here....

Hi all,

I've been off-line for several weeks now, no I didn't get kidnapped. After dealing with a some pain in my back for 3-4 years now, I decided to go under the knife. Back surgery.... All went well, however I can't sit at a computer for any length of time yet. Hence, no post. But, here is one small framed canvas image I do have available to go out that I hand glazed. Looks pretty cool, like it was hand painted. Check it out, named, Le Mans.

The size of the print is 8"x 8" and the total size of the frame is, 10 1/4"x 10 1/4" perfect for small spaces! It's only, $75. That also includes shipping in the US. It's signed, wired, ready to hang, and enjoy. How can you pass this up! And please forward this offer to your friends, if you think they may be interested!




No comments:

Post a Comment