Friday, September 21, 2018

Laguna's Art Show is a Wrap!

As many of you know if you have been following my blog, I was showing at one of the three big art shows held in Laguna Beach this past summer. Precisely, the "Laguna Art-A-Fair." Entering a two month show is not really for the faint of heart. But, I have to say, it was a blast! I met so many nice people over those weeks that it made it seem as tho I was on a two month vacation at the beach. Yep... really, really nice people that had so many wonderful things to say about my photography. Oh, of course it was always cool to make a sale too. So to all of you that came just to say hi and to those of you that left with one or more of my art pieces, Thank You! Hope to see you again next year. As of this point my jury scores during the summer were more than enough to have me accepted back again next summer. So, watch my post for next years show and some special invites to the preview night 2019.

Following, are two shots of my last day of the summer and last sale of the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment