Friday, June 17, 2016

Retro Fair...

Retro, well not really. Only one year old. Shot at the San Diego County Fair...

Walking the midway zone early in the morning before the rides started taking on their passengers. I noticed the motionless Ferris wheel. As I stood at the bottom gazing up, it reminded me of a vintage ride from the past, maybe from Europe or a small mid-west town fair. Fairs I love. The smell of corn dogs, fried chicken, apple pie, sounds of kids screaming on the rides. and the smell of animals all blend in just fine...

This is from my "Fabricated Curiosities" collection and is an archival print. The image is 8" x 8" and is matted, with a black museum wood frame 12" x 12", ready to hang and enjoy in your B/W collection.

You may purchase it here for $85.00 plus shipping and have it shipped to your door, or if you're in San Diego, pick it up at my studio on 30th Street, and I'll refund the shipping of $25.00 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. This one Sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment