Tuesday, November 17, 2015

San Diego Art Institute Value Scale

As I have headed out for road trips over the past several years, one of the place that I have become intrigued with is the area around the Salton Sea in SoCal. During that time I have been recording, via photography, the drastic conditions related to what has become a very bleak area. It was once called the Rivera of California...no more.

Six of my B/W images from the "Decaying Dreams" series will be on display at the San Diego Art Institute in Balboa Park during "December Nights," with the opening reception November 21st, from 6:00pm-8:00pm. The show runs until December 6th. There were 19 other artists juried into the "Value Scale:SDAI Affordable Art Fair" show, with no work priced over $500.

I'll be at the reception, so I'm inviting you to come by and check out some very cool contemporary art and say hi. If you can't make it that night, be sure to make it sometime between those dates.

If you would like to see the images in my "Decaying Dreams" series, click here: http://alongfortherideimageworks.zenfolio.com/p496188985


Please pass it on guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment