Thursday, November 22, 2012

Some Shameless Photo PR...for my buddy Norm

With "Cars and Coffee" gatherings popping up on every corner, Norm the Nikon (that's my camera)and I headed out. It was announced that they were going to hold an informal photo competition, and before I knew it, Norm started clicking away. So, here is one of his shots.


Now for the shameless self promotion. Their Facebook page is collecting "Like" votes on nine different photographs. I'll even go as far to ask for your vote (on Norms behalf of course). All you need to do is click on their link and hit "like" for his shot. I'm usually not into this kinda stuff...but all the Turkey for Thanksgiving made me do it. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/cbadcars#!/photo.php?fbid=10151099666436975&set=a.10151097121796975.427917.93358016974&type=1&theater

Those of you that have already voted, thanks for your support and to show our gratitude, Norm will see that there is a new Porsche GT3 in your driveway this Christmas.

To share a comment, click here. And don't forget to share this with a friend.

1 comment:

  1. looking fine in Viper green , this old longhood struts its stuff with dignity. Like. A whole lot.

    ReplyDelete