Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day In The Life...Pain

I sit here like a stunned "Guinea Pig" gawking at the screen. I just brewed up a nuclear 'Cup of Joe' in the microwave moments ago...as I sipped...damn it was hot! However, not to be distracted with such irrelevant things, I'm glad to say, we got some great comments here on the Ramona Drags. Now, with 3rd degree balloon sized blisters exploding on my tongue, making it hard to breath, I think that's all I can post today. Oh yeah, I added a 'Calendar' page to the blog. Check it out at this spot, if you want me to add anything, shoot me an email, leave a comment, or send flowers.

Share a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hurts me to just read about it - guess we've all been there...! It's all just another pothole while Along For The Ride.

    Keep it coming...been enjoying The Ride

    ReplyDelete